Monday, March 5, 2012

Thought of Randomosity #4

Why doesn't Subway put out napkins for its patrons? I know they put one or two in the bag, but what if I'm dining in? Or, God forbid, just want some more napkins? Is this some subliminal message that I'm not allowed to make a mess? What happens if when I make a mess? I already used the ones you gave me ... Do I just leave the crumbs on the table for the next person? That's kinda gross. And I've never seen an employee wipe down tables after people leave. (Ew.) I don't want to interrupt someone else in line just for napkins. Why, Subway, can't you just put some napkins on the drink counter? I know I'm not dining on a $50 sandwich at The Ritz, but please don't make me feel like I'm a cave woman. Pretty please?


P.T.
I love Subway, but I don't want to smell like one all day. Can we do something about that, too? Sorry for being needy today, but it's the little things that count. Thanks!


P.T.T
Pretty please ... [head tilt] ... Is the pretty necessary? I mean, if you were asking someone for a favor, would you really want to offer an ugly please? I know, it's probably one of those sayings that just has a nice ring to it, but come on. That'd be kind of funny though, if there were varying beauty levels of pleases.

No comments:

Post a Comment