Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This Page Left Intentionally Blank

...Really? Because I'm pretty sure by stating that "this page left intentionally blank", this page is technically no longer "blank". Did someone once feel the need to explain themselves to the reader? Were they getting constant phone calls? Or did they choose to skip to page 2 to begin writing because the pressure was just too great for the perfect thing to write? I'm a fan of the latter.

Welcome to my brain!

P.S. Ok, wait. How come it's always been P.S.? Yes, I know it's postscript, but why not P.W. for post-writing?  I'm not writing in script....P.P. (post print?). P.S. does have a nice ring when you say it aloud, but so does P.Dub.

P.W. Speaking of constant phone calls for questions, I wonder what kind of questions the customer comments and/or questions hotlines receive...and how exactly does the hotline employee on the other end respond? Project!

........P.T. - post thought? No? P.T.

P.T.T. (P.T.Tangent) Too bad I can't retroactively copyright my initials (TM) so that anytime someone trademarks something, I could collect royalties. $$$$! Which came first: the trademark or the copyright?

The tangents continue...DUN DUN DUNNNNN!



No comments:

Post a Comment