Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

Guess what! My parents surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday!

Guess what else! This means people watching GALORE! Not to mention all the other fun that Vegas offers! Since I can't afford to bring you all back a souvenir, I promise I'll get y'all some awesome pics and stories of our adventures - starting with the airport.

Since you may have been resting from your Royal Wedding festivities / still blown away by those Holy Brows, I'll recap the Vegas Surprise.

My cute Mamasita sent me this slideshow when I was at work.





So of course I immediately accepted the offer in hopes that we were taking a little vacay! The parentals wouldn't tell me anything else and said I had to wait to find out. When we got home from dinner, I could hear them plotting again while I refreshed the water to all my birthday flowers. Then the lights went out and the singing began while I anxiously awaited to blow out the 23 candles on my cake!



Next came the birthday card - pretty long, huh?

Look what was at the bottom.
It says, "Hint is on the Cake." This is when Dad starts telling Mom that now I'm not going to be able to see it and they should have had me go upstairs to look over the banister while they hold the cake down below. 

I wasn't sure what "it" he was talking about, but I immediately jumped up on the kitchen chair and saw this:

Cake says, "Viva Las Vegas" in the sprinkles!


"REALLY?! VEGAS?! REALLY?!"

If you couldn't tell by the last picture, I'm pretty excited about going to Vegas! Crossing my fingers I win something! But like they say, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." I'm sure my money will follow suit (pun intended). 

Check back  for Vegas updates. I'm currently taking bets for how security will go.

Your options:
A. Body Scan
B. Groped and felt up  Pat down
C. Both A and B
D. Choice C has occurred and I start giggling nervously and TSA believes this behavior to be suspicious, thus pulling me aside to question me in a dark room with one lamp on the table, while the FBI watches on the other side of the "mirror".

What will it be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment