Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Royal Wedding: Holy Brow!

In case you were living under a rock last Friday, Kate Middleton wedded Prince William at the Westminster Abbey on April 29, 2011, in front of the Queen and thousands of their closest guests (and the entire world ... so if this is breaking news to you, you really were living under a rock.) Kate was a beautiful blushing bride and William was the giddy grinning groom. I must admit that I didn't wake up at 3 A.M. to watch the royal couple exchange vows live, I was resting up so I could turn another year older - it's kind of exhausting, you know. So I watched a little bit of the coverage of their big day on Saturday, and boy, was I glad I did.

 WHAT IS THAT?! CHECK OUT HIS EYEBROWS!!!

Can we just talk about this for a minute?
I would have been thoroughly upset had I missed this. This picture doesn't even do those crazy brows justice. I originally saw those squirrel tails on NBC in HD as the camera man panned the Abbey and circled around the royal couple and padre for different views. Let me see if I can find a close up for you. Google time!


I'm ready for my close up!

Holy Archbishop of Canterfurry, Batman! ... What? ... How? ... I just ... ah ... uh ... DUDE! HIS EYEBROWS!

Now, if Her Royal Highness has declared a dress code for such royal events, you'd think that would include a little personal grooming, no? Go get those bad boys under control, Padre! WOW! How does one even get their eyebrows to do this? And, why? The higher the hair, the closer to Heaven I guess, but sheesh! Those are some crazy brows.



Sources:
The Royal Wedding
I'm ready for my close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment