Monday, April 4, 2011

Here's to You, Man

In my recent post, Sticking It to The Man, I shared with you my daily battle to get The Man to say two simple words - good morning. Rough life, huh?

Well, dear friends and strangers, I'm pleased to announce that The Man has spoken to me (the first work peon he sees) morning, noon (sometimes), and night every day since the sticking! He has even, wait for it ... said "good morning" first for the past two days! My mind is blown. Here's to you, Man.

In sum, it's the small things in life that count.

P.W. I'm adding "peon" to the funny word list.

P.T. Yup, I just Googled the origin of the word peon, just for giggles, and have adequately validated my reasoning for adding it to the funny word list. The usually semi-credible Wikipedia says-

And by "employment conditions", they really meant bladder conditions.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment